Thank You for Joining Us!
Grab this opportunity to lease in this newly renovated space without paying the near west side prices.
||14’ – 20’
|TOTAL OFFICE SF:
||Will accommodate office space
||72’ x 20’ in 321,840 SF
25’ x 20’ in 171,000 SF
|UTILITIES AND SERVICES:
Phase: 3 Phase
||575 N. Sacramento Boulevard, Unit B
Chicago, IL 60612-1021
- Space has multi-use options. Single office space, small business, incubator, food industry, food trucks, craft breweries and catering.
- Owner would consider partnerships in food related businesses with a solid history and a good business plan.
- Almost 2 acres of parking and can be converted to urban farm or greenhouse.
- Under PMD 4 - 2 Zoning. Many permitted uses for the property. (See PMD-4 List on Rent Schedule Page).
- Located in the TIF District, Enterprise Zone and Empowerment Zone.
- Many City Incentives.
- Five minutes to Downtown Chicago, approximately one minute to the Eisenhower Expressway (click on Area Map).
- Brick, Block and Concrete construction.
- Alternative to the Fulton Market. Bring your existing business here. Ideal for the following distribution companies: meat, fish, dairy, fresh and frozen foods, produce, disposables or restaurant equipment. Create a central one-stop market. Also can be an incubator space for new food companies to start a new business.
- Brokers and Agents welcomed.
- Full commissions paid on a Gross Lease.
- 7 % of the average annual rental rate plus 3 % of the total rental reserved rate in the lease after the first year.
- Full commissions paid on Net Lease.
- 8% of the average annual rental plus 3% of total rental reserved in the lease after the first year.
- Dramatic growth in the Sacramento Corridor. Experience the progress!
- Public Bus Service stops at the property.
DWF Food & Paper Redistributors
Goose Island Brewery